Simple Nature Decor
Simple Nature Decor
  • Bluffton, SC

CREATE COLORFUL ALUMINUM ART FROM YOUR PHOTOS

If you have photographs that you would love to show case in your home I have a unique way for you to show them. Create a gallery style art out of aluminum.
create colorful aluminum art from your photos
Step 1: Take your colorful photos and edit them to make sure they are perfect. This project works well with a series of photographs of flowers, birds or architecture. I used architecture of windows, doors and alleyways. You can use PicMonkey or photoshop to edit them. I prefer picmonkey because its very easy to learn. After you have edited the photos. They will be ready for you to submit to Bumblejax . If you don't have photographs you can also get photographs from big stock at a low fee.
Step 2: Open up PicMonkey and find exposure to make it brighter. Once that is edited. You save it under a name in your downloads. Make sure its Jpg. Image size is over 100 MB (Megabyte)
Step 3: Go to BumblebeeJax.com this is the printing company that will take your photo and mount it on aluminum. On there site go to create photo and pick product such as aluminum. Upload your high resolution photo. There is always a person to chat live if you need any help.
Step 4: Bumblejax will print to high grade photo paper, then mount the print to a sheet of 1/8" raw aluminum for a sleek, contemporary look. The print is protected with a satin laminate and offers a softer, more matte look. Includes 3/4" floater blocks and hanging hardware.
Step 5: Mounting!
To mount the picture level the metal cleat onto the wall. Mark where you want to drill the holes. Insert the supplied drywall anchors into the holes. Line up the holes to the holes in the cleat and screw cleat into wall with the supplied screws.  Hang aluminum  sub-frame onto meal cleat.

Step 6:
I hung all three photographs in my bathroom, it was the perfect spot because I needed something colorful.
If you love the look and want to get your photos done up like mine get 20% off until the end of the month ($100) bjaxmaria20off  go here!

• High resolution photographs  (Camera)
  • Other photographs  (Big Stock or another similar site.)
  • Hanging materials  (Comes with the art photo from Bumblejax)
Simple Nature Decor