Is there anything to do with thermal fax paper? ? ?

Susie LeeSoniaCaseyem11
+3

I've got this fax paper but no fax machine. I tried to give it away on CL, Facebook and free cycle. Nobody wants it. I hate throwing perfectly good, brand new stuff away. Does anyone have any ideas what could be done with it? It is the kind that turns dark when it is heated up.
Appreciate any ideas other than throwing it away
  • Mybe

Oh, they are 3 rolls, approx 8 inches wide and I"m not sure how long the rolls are but several feet and they are still in the plastic packaging
  • Charly

Try giving it to a childrens daycare for drawing or painting on.
  • Mfbandit769

throw it away or drop it off at Goodwill. Why is this such a difficult issue???
  • Caseyem11

A senior center may want it.
  • Sonia

I would contact a local charity and see if they have any use for the paper. You also could list it on craigslist in their free section.
  • Susie Lee

I would contact a local private school or elementary school art teacher. They are always looking for fun supplies to make crafts with. I would contact a local private school or elementary school art teacher. They are always looking for fun supplies to make crafts with 😊

Best to you!
    Susie