Looking for simple DIY ideas for my home...

Michele PappagalloAndrea MarieSusan Savarese
+2

• C. D. Scallan

Are you looking for decorating or organization ideas? Do you have a specific room that you'd like to start with ? Perhaps with a little more information we can get the ideas flowing .
  • Joanie

What rooms are you lookin' to decorate on your own? Are you a thrifty DIY.......gotta know that up front. ( People can lead you to Thrift stores and garages.)......We need to see pictures and JUST WHAT you are wanting to Fixer Upper.
  • Susan Savarese

I totally agree with the others. But in the meantime, check out some diy decorating blogs. There are so many that are awesome with ideas that give YOU ideas!
  • Andrea Marie

I agree as well. Also look through Pinterest to see what styles you think you want. Also, your level of difficulty you're willing to tackle may help as well.
  • Michele Pappagallo

Simple DIY ideas include painting a room, or even just one wall to add a pop of color, changing out your accessories to give the space a different look or feel, replacing throw pillows in a new style, rearranging your old accessories...move them to different rooms for a new look without spending any money, new curtains or blinds, etc.