Any ideas for repurposing plastic single serve cups ?

Shelia CuttsSharon Susa CourchesneDysko7710
+3

Cups are the size that fruit, jello, and applesauce come in.

Get some solar string lights and attach the K cups.
  • 2dogal

Love the snowman!
    My first thought was to punch holes in the bottom for water drainage and use them to start seeds in for your garden.
    Or cut a slit down the side, cut out the bottom, then use them as rings around your newly planted tomato and other plants to protect them from cut worms. That's a lot of work but can be used from year to year. I did this with plastic drink cups.
  • Dysko7710

You could use them to create an indoor herb garden. Get or make a shelf that could go on the wall or window in your kitchen and house your little 'herb' cups in the shelf for fresh herbs for cooking;)
  • Sharon Susa Courchesne

If you have young children, here's an idea. I used those little cups to play a game with my kids where I'd put different foods into the little cups & hide them under larger cups flipped upside down on a tray. They would pick a cup & then close their eyes & taste the food they'd picked. I can't tell you how many new foods I got my kids to taste by doing this.
  • Shelia Cutts

seed starter cups ,organizers for junk drawer