What else can I use ceiling bas relief for?

Ina MurisonJewellmartinFL
+3

• I am guess that yours is removable from the ceiling as most that I have seen (in person) are not. I saw an article in a magazine where they collected several types and made a art display on a wall. Depending on how it is made, it might make a nice back for a console table or a large planter.
  • Ina Murison

Thank you for your comment.
    Yes it is. In fact I recently bought a few pieces at a reclaim/recycle yard.
    They are just simply beautiful. But not sure now how to use it lol.
  • FL

I have seen some painted in neutrals or metal colors and used as stunning wall art, framed or not. If you add color interest like patina or rub with another color after painting then wipe off, it brings out the beauty of the design even more.
    Have fun!
  • Jewellmartin

The great thing about both bas relief and recycled materials is, if you don't like what you do with it, nobody has to see it. I'm assuming yours is made of wood, but plaster would be the same: you can paint, stain, metallisize, marble, or otherwise change or disguise the original material. Since you bought more than one, you can experiment, mix and match, and use together in a display. If wall space in limited in one room, you could create a theme and use one of your creations in each room. Have fun!
  • Ina Murison

Thank you Jewell!!