Stairway Gallery Wall

For the price of 2 cans of spray paint and some time, I turned a bunch of mismatched frames into a cohesive and chic gallery wall leading upstairs. I know many of us have frames that we have collected throughout the years, picked up at yard sales, or even given to us as gifts and what do we do with them? We hang them, set them, or put them away and think one day I will get around to doing something with them. Well, now is the time!
I had wooden and metal frames of different shapes, depths, and sizes and over the years I even collected collage frames that were scattered throughout the house or put away in a box. I never could get myself to bring them all together until I took time recently and went through all my photos and framed the best memories/pictures of family-past and present. It took hours but the results are worth it. I still have 2 more walls in the upstairs hallway to complete (waiting on photos and have to find more frames LOL).
Spray paint is our friend. It can spruce things up, cover up ugly, and change something from blah to fab. I hope this inspires you to create your own gallery wall and display your best family memories for all to enjoy!
Looking up
Looking up
stairway gallery wall, home decor, stairs
Top of stairs
Top of stairs

The Garden Frog with C Renee