What are your best ideas for storing rolls of craft paper?

JoanMarthaMelanie Parker
+7

I've been accumulating a lot of rolls of heavy paper, which I use for art and crafts, as well as for wrapping packages. I need to be able to see at a glance what I'm looking for. I'd like a storage solution that takes up a minimum of floor space. Under my bed is, unfortunately, not an option.
  • Carol

Hang a hook on the back of a door and hang a big wire baskets that you can see through and place paper inside to be viewed and access easily.
  • Adluv41

Have seen them on curtain rods or piping mounted on peg board ply wood etc. Look for projects with craft rooms. Cute ideas
  • I purchased a large vertical clothes hamper (At Aldi of all places) and have all my rolls standing up in there.
  • Diane

I have a clear Rubbermaid container that I can slide from under the bed.

Research Bed,Bath and beyond for a wrapping paper organizer.
  • Judy Clark

I use a tall cardboard box stored in a closet You can get an awful lot of the big rolls standing up in the box.
  • LS.16783991

I purchased a clothe (not the plastic ones) vertical shoe holder for the closet and cut holes in the back to let the roll pass through and put my rolls into that. You can either hang it in the closet or put a heavy over-the-door hook on your door and hang it from that.
  • Melanie Parker

How about a wine rack?
  • Martha

Thanks! Some great ideas! I'm talking about 30 rolls of paper. I thin k the hamper idea will probably work best. I'll probably need more than one though.
  • Joan

I store all my rolls of wrapping paper in an old tall plastic garbage can. Easy to see them all at a glance.