How can I make a Hens and Chickens planter?

Caseyem11Peggy BurnettePam
+2

How to make an attractive planter to leave outside in the winter (Northeast) of hens and chickens. I have so many even after sharing and they multiply so fast I'm running out of areas for them.
  • Carol

I place mine in planters that some people call strawberry planters and they have done well. They stay out all winter in Missouri.

If you have any old items you would like to re-cycle,prepare them for outdoor use,such as a old briefcase or suitcase,wicker baskets,colanders .ect.They look very uniques in any of those ideas.
  • Pam

thanks for your ideas
  • Peggy Burnette

Try getting a planter with lots of opening (special for planting hens and chickens.) Or Group a bunch of pots and let them make a grouping. I wish I had some, no luck with them.

• Caseyem11

I made a set of planters from timberland type boots where the uppers were separating from the sole.