Kaioverbeck
Kaioverbeck
  • North Bend, OR

My Sunroom windows are getting cloudy, how can I clear them up?

KaioverbeckPatricia BarnesDevon Thibeault
+3

Mine are getting cloudy. any ideas how to clear them up?
  • C.B.

My suggestion: Mix 1/3 white vinegar to 2/3 plain water, spray your windows with it & use a squeegee to clear the glass of the solution & after each wipe with the squeegee...use a paper towel to wipe off the squeegee blade...it will cause less solution drip-age that way. Since you live in Oregon, check to see if they still sell 'Carolyn Concentrate' rug shampoo...it be used also for windows!
  • Deb

White vinegar works wonders and makes the clearest, brightest windows ever.
  • Devon Thibeault

Are these double-paned windows and the haze forming between them?
    • Kaioverbeck

Reply to Devon Thibeault.No, they are glass like plexy glass; sound like glass when tapped but the windows curve. About 20 of them and then the overhead windows are also all glass. Used to be Rax Restaurants that would do their entire eating area like this. But, they are cloudy and I have never used anything caustic or during the heat.
  • Patricia Barnes

Try 1 gallon warm water, add 1 squirt Dawn Blue dishwashing liquid and I tablespoon Cream of Tarter. Mix very well and then clean, this is amazing.
  • Kaioverbeck

Thanks I will give it a try.