How to keep away the house lizard?

Sandra EstesJojo SnowSharon
+4

• Lizards are good for the environment. And will not hurt anyone. If they are getting in your house, then there must be points of entry. Contact a pest control company to come out and inspect and offer suggestions to remedy the problem.
  • Donna Albrecht

If you like cats buy one, they will help.
  • Sandra Estes

Rescue a cat. They are efficient exterminators of bugs, lizards & mice.
    • Jojo Snow

My cat is the one who brings them in and lets them loose in the house.  +  =
  • Sharon

Just catch and release.
  • Jojo Snow

What the heck is a "house lizard"? Is that a regular outdoor lizard that got into the house, or is this a legit phenomenon? Like are there lizards running all over the place, nesting in little cubbies, climbing the walls...? LOL.
  • Sandra Estes

I feel your pain! Bringing the entertainment inside happens in my house as well, but most often, the cats are efficient killers. Since I'm vegetarian & tender-hearted pacifist, I stay as far away from their activities as possible & if the situation is totally unbearable, I call for help from someone who is tougher than I am. Best of luck.