I would like to know how to clean between the glass in my oven door?

WilliamDysko7710Mch22072597
+2

I'd hate to have to take the door apart as I may never get back together right!
  • Shawna Bailey

I usually video myself or take a ton of pictures when I have to take things apart then it's much easier to get it back together.
  • Mch22072597

I took mine apart and it was a huge mistake! The minute you unscrew that last screw, everything falls to the floor. You wouldn't believe all the screws and frame pieces that are involved. One of the frames got bent and one of the screws got stripped. I called an engineer friend over to help me and it took us a little over 3 hours and a trip to the hardware. And it turns out that the stains were all on the outside of the glass and that the self-cleaning feature took care of most and an abrasive sponge did the rest.
  • Mch22072597

I took mine apart and it was a huge mistake! The minute you unscrew that last screw, everything falls to the floor. You wouldn't believe all the screws and frame pieces that are involved. One of the frames got bent and one of the screws got stripped. I called an engineer friend over to help me and it took us a little over 3 hours and a trip to the hardware. Use your self-cleaning feature if you have one and a slightly abrasive sponge.
  • Dysko7710

I unscrewed mine and took the door off. It was kind of a pain to put it back together but I ended up getting it done. It was worth it for me, my glass was really dirty and the only way I could get to it was to take the door apart. I think it depends on the oven and how involved the hardware is on the door.