How can I frame a bathroom mirror that has a permanent raised bevel?

DonnaB. EnneCarrie Sams
+3

• Shawna Bailey

I've seen people glue a frame right to the mirror, just choose one that is larger than the bevel area
  • Carrie Sams

I agree with Shawna. That was the first thing I thought of was, frame it. It will be amazing. Choose a color that will be fun for your bathroom, don't be afraid of color, remember if you don't like the color it can be changed. Good luck.

• B. Enne

I agree with trim the size of the bevel or bigger. In a rental, I once used 2 sided tape.
  • Donna

Be sure to choose a molding that allows for the depth of the mirror edge. It's like a canvas fits in a frame. Your frame moulding widths depends on your mirror size. Don't use one that is too small, it will look dinky and cheap. Use a miter box to cut the corners at a 45 degree angle. You should leave the bevel showing. Beveled mirrors are more expensive and usually thicker than flat mirrors.
  • Donna

Is the mirror already attached to the wall? If so the bevel can show.you are attaching the mounding to the wall as well, not the mirror. Why pay for a bevel and cover it up!