A Mobile Pallet Bar You’ll Use ALL Summer Long!

Friday is Cinco De Mayo and while I don't normally celebrate it, I do enjoy the many drink and food specials at restaurants. Well with Cinco De Mayo falling on a Friday I thought what if I host a last minute Happy Hour party at my house. So here's how I set up a bar in my backyard in minutes. This project is perfect for anyone living in an apartment or house. It can be done indoors and outdoors. And its super inexpensive. All you really need are two pallets and 4 stone pavers.
I got these pavers from a local warehouse. You can find pallets easily around warehouses and stores. But to make it a little easier on yourself I'd search Craigslist.
Pallets can have broken parts. You may need to level the boards.
Paint it in any festive color.
string lights to add ambiance to the event. It's so pretty at night
use a cable tie to secure the two pallets
Top with the pavers
Set the bar because you are done. Decorate in the color scheme of choice. Being that I'm focused on cinco de mayo I painted the bar a lime green using a Behr sample paint I found at The Home Depot. This project is perfect for sample paint because you don't need a lot. Also I love bright and vibrant colors. So I mixed Yellows, greens , oranges and blues.
I was also amazed by all the cool party items that I could find at my local Dollar Tree. OK PARTY!!!!

• Party decorations  (dollar tree)
  • Pallets
  • 4 12x12 stone pavers  (Hardware store)

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
ToolBox Divas