How do you clean your mattress?

Your MommaJanet PizaroB. Enne
+2

• Judy Clark

I sprinkle baking soda on the mattress, let it set awhile and then vacuum it up. Works for me.
  • Bobbie

First thing to do is vacuum it. If it is soiled use carpet cleaner to remove the stain. When dry, sprinkle with baking soda and leave on for a couple hours to absorb any odors. This should be done a couple times a year.
  • B. Enne

Everytime I change the bedding, I vacuum well, then spray mine with a DIY mixture of 1/2 99% rubbing alcohol, and 1/2 vinegar and a few drops of a calming essential oil. I leave it while I'm washing the bedding or if in in a hurry till it dries, and vacuum again.
    When my child vomited, I used a paste made from baking soda and water, let dry and vacuumed. Then I used my spray. I also steam-clean about 4 times a year.

If there aren't any stains just vacuum.
  • Your Momma

I cover the entire thing with baking soda, especially any spots on the mattress then I spray (not soak) the whole thing with a vinegar/water solution. I let it sit for at least an hour, then I vacuum the whole thing up.