How to DIY country stars and heart candle light?

Gale O'NealDonnaElizabeth Michels Pinizzotto

• can you be a little more specific? what kind of items are used to make it? tin can?
  • Donna

Are you talking about a jar that has been stenciled with stars and hearts? Or etched using a reverse stencil? The shapes will reflect off the wall when lit??
  • Gale O'Neal

Try a cleaned tin can and use a nail and a hammer to make your own stars or hearts on it. You can also decoupage a napkin with country hearts and stars on a Dollar Store glass container, or get a rub on and do the same on a glass candle from the grocery store (usually found in the Latin section)
    , Found this on line but I have done this as well with my older grandkids An easy peasy project You can also paint cans ahead of time for a different look, This is one of the rub on glass candles I did years ago Got the candle at my local grocery store in the Latin food isle and the rub on was from Walmart