Dual purpose spare bedroom

And1639926RoanneJaney B.
+3

How can I combine my craft room and a spare bedroom
  • Judy Ferrell

use a daybed so that you can use it for a sofa. put in a small table to use as a side table/craft table. put shelves in the closet with a hanging bar in the middle for guest clothes. Add lighting.
  • Paula

If the room is large enough use a decorative screen to conceal your craft area. There are great screen DIY's on-line Another idea is to purchase risers for your bed and put excess craft supplies underneath. Happy crafting!
  • Janey B.

I agree with the day bed idea. I have that in my spare room. You can get small cabinets at lowes for storage or maybe a dresser that you use to store your craft Items. I've also seen great use of a closet as a place to hide a fold out craft table.
  • Roanne

A Murphy bed surrounded by storage furniture would work great.
  • And1639926

Day bed or pull out couch bed or even a loft bed are all good options for beds that won't take up too much space. As far as craft storage remember to use the vertical space rather than just a table. You could do shelves or cubbies. Also look into peg board storage.