Feeling Proud: Rustic Monogram

+6
Bedsprings embellished with fabric flowers
e rustic monogram
Harvest bedsprings and form the letter of choice. Add fabric flowers or burlap hanger. Need to use pliers to tighten wires.
  • great re-purpose project~ good job!

• FL FL on May 05, 2017
    I love bedsprings as art! have seen an entire standing mattress of bedsprings alone, used to display sunglasses in a window in a NYC shop! I LOVE your idea! Thank you for sharing!

• Sandra Crosbie Sandra Crosbie on May 06, 2017
    Great idea. I'd like to see all of the word.👍

• Joanie Joanie on May 06, 2017
    I used a set of bed springs for a vine holder for cukes and other vine veggies.

• Stephanie Patterson Stephanie Patterson on May 06, 2017
    I love bedsprings and harvested a great rusty set. I intended to make a simple round wreath, but I cannot get the darn things together! I tried wire. I tried JB weld and nothing worked! Can you tell me how you did your "O" so it held its shape? I don't want to staple them to a board, But I can't figure it out! Thanks!

• Lit1117471 Lit1117471 on May 09, 2017
      When I harvested I left them together and just curved them around connecting them with the corkscrew wire. Did use pliers to pinch at joints. Hope this helps

• CeeJay CeeJay on May 06, 2017
    A wonderful "thinking outside of the box" idea!!!

• Robyn Robyn on May 08, 2017
    Great idea!