DIY No-Sew Pet Treat Pouch

For the longest time, my husband and I wanted a dog. Not just any dog. We specifically fell in love with the labrador retriever breed many years ago. There is something special about that cute boxy head and silky smooth fur. We also really liked the fact that labs are family-friendly dogs that are easy to train. About a month ago, we decided it was time to add a dog to our family and we got our first dog: a male yellow lab puppy we named George! Everything was a learning experience in the beginning: where he would sleep, how we would train him, what he would eat, etc. Today, I'll share how I made this treat pouch to make training easier!
Here are the supplies you’ll need for this project:
  • fabric, approximately 8″ x 6″
  • fabric glue
  • hook & loop fasteners
  • vinyl ribbon, approximately 1″ x 30″
  • fabric embellishments / decorative trim (optional)
  • hot glue
Fold over the fabric twice and apply glue along the sides to create a little pocket. You may download a printable template on the blog post to help you create a little pocket! See the following picture.
I added some cute embellishments. Doesn't it look so cute!
Here is our little fellow: George! For more details, please visit the blog post below.

20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
EngineerMommy