Has anyone used mod podge to attach fabric on to a window shade?

Shawna BaileyCarolSharon
+2

I have a gorgeous gauze fabric remnant that's not big enough to make curtains so I would like to try covering the bottom portion of a (preferably vinyl) window shade. Any help is welcome.
  • Kristi Smith Grogan

i bet mod podge will work well. I would pain't a layer on. Then out the fabric down and let that dry. Then paint another layer on top of the fabric To secure it.

mod podge?
  • Sharon

I would spray the shade with spray adhesive, and then carefully lay the fabric down. Do this on some kind of drop cloth cause its messy.
  • Carol

I wouldn't use mod podge. I have used spray adhesive. Make sure to look at how to cut yourself a pattern from your shade so your fabric is shaped correctly. I have covered quite a few lanpshades as it is a great way to personalize your home and saves money. Also take your time so that you don't get creases or lumps.
  • Shawna Bailey

I'd use spray adhesive too!