What types of annuals can work on condo patio?

Judy FerrellEll23215153Dfm
+3

I have a small patio with a ceiling plus my views include brick buildings.
  • Josephine Grippi Wicker

Petunia , marigolds. Pansies, impatiens. Good luck.
  • Susan Savarese

All of those suggestions would be great on a patio! I love petunias because they fill out quickly.

So ok you have a semi shaded patio is that what you are referring to?When asking a question for help more information needs to be gicen> what exactly do you need to know?

• Dfm

is your patio getting any sunshine or is it in partial or full shade? full sun is 6 hours or more of sunshine. Full shade no sunshine, part sun 4h hours or so.

are you you wanting to block off the view of the buildings? Plants that spill over the edge of the planter would help...trailing petunias are common in my area they are port shade/ part sun. You best bet is to check with a local nurseryman...they will generally supply only what grows well for their area.

• Ell23215153

Thanks!
  • Judy Ferrell

believe it or not, you can also grow vegetables. mostly, you need to check for the amount of sun and make something for vineing. you can many suggestions for your area at any nursery or big box hardware store like Home Depot.