What to do with a burned out gas grill?

JardinmamanCori WidenR
+3

I burned out the bottom of my gas grill this spring! Got hubby of the recliner fast & used the fire extinguisher & everything! Would like to reuse/recycle in my garden.
  • Susan Savarese

I've seen people prop open the top of the grill, not completely open, and plant flowers in them for an awesome look! If that's what it took to get a husband out of his recliner, hmmm...I might need to try this!
  • MADECK

Love the planter idea and you could even paint the inside of the cover a nice pastel to enhance the background for the flowers ! And if it has a shelf on it add a small tray with succulents or small flowering or even marigolds or impatiens in a planter or Pots! Pretty! Have fun!
  • R

My sister used hers as planter and the shelf for a few potted plants, has the grill tucked off to the side in a larger garden. Looks great!
  • Cori Widen

I agree that it could be an awesome planter! Something like this:
  • Jardinmaman

I can do this! Gonna have to come up w something to line the bottom of grill cause it's a gaping hole.