How can I cover a bathroom counter top cheap?

JewellmartinMaria PetersIrene Sulatysky
+1

• Cori Widen

You can paint it! What is it made out of?
  • Irene Sulatysky

It is either arborite or corian??
  • Maria Peters

Hi I went to an really old home in New Orleans. There in the bathroom was a old sink someone took a stencil an painted the inside of it. Then went to the tub with the same pattern. The curtains were a sea blue. The rugs was small but were white with small hand painted shells and sea horses. I did this on my counter tops in my own pattern to keep it from rubbing off I spray on some clear vanish. Try it you will not be sorry.
  • Jewellmartin

Contact adhesive paper has been around a long time for a reason. There are sophisticated patterns, realistic designs, and just fun and bright styles. Be very careful of corners and edges, getting the paper as close the the sink edge as possible. An Exacto knife is very helpful. And look in the discount sections for discontinued rolls, but make sure you buy enough for the whole countertop. I would keep the part cut out for the sink so you have a bit for repairs when needed. Best wishes.