Painted Subway Tile Backsplash

This turned out wonderful, we were very pleased with the results. Fairly easy to do, but it is time consuming with all the taping and painting each tile; 18+ hours. We did this for under $30!
measuring and taping off the "grout"; paint each "tile" whatever color you would like. We did a pattern.
Finished project

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question
  • Kelly Bullock Wheeler Kelly Bullock Wheeler on Jul 13, 2016
    Hello. My name is Kelly Wheeler and I am the Creative Director at R2R Marketing in Chesapeake, VA. We release an online Newsletter for about 45 clients that includes custom written articles covering general interest topics. This month we are featuring an article on Handpainted Kitchen Backsplashes that you can do yourself - in my search for a magnificent before and after photo that really shows this done well - I came across your photo(s). I would like to have permission to use the two photos with your website watermark on it - as the header image of the article. Our website is www.r2rmarkets.com - just to let you know that we are legitimate and a true marketing agency. My phone number is 757-714-9258 or my email is kelly@r2rassoc.com --- if you can send me a reply - I would truly appreciate it. Thank you so much...your work is awesome.

Comments

2 of 17 comments
Next