Angela
Angela
  • Carrollton, TX

The Easy Way to Clean Your Oven Racks

Get rid of the greasy mess from your oven racks easily with this simple tip.
Place your oven racks in the tub with hot water and add a few dryer sheets. Let them soak for at least 1-2 hours and simply wipe the grime away. Some light scrubbing will be needed for more stubborn grease.
For a more detailed post, check out the blog.
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips, Costs about 1 50
Costs about $1.50
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips, I show both racks in these photos This is oven rack 1
I show both racks in these photos. This is oven rack #1
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips, I used 5 fabric softener sheets
I used 5 fabric softener sheets.
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips, Oven rack 2
Oven rack #2
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips, The grease easily peeled and wiped off
The grease easily peeled and wiped off.
the easy way to clean your oven racks, appliances, cleaning tips, Oven Rack 1
Oven Rack #1
Angela

• IriePrendyGal

How much ammonia do you use? I don't live in an apartment so can't do anything outdoors and I also have a shower not a tub. So the plastic bag/amonia method would be great for me. Thanks

• Alg28765875

I lent my portable fire pit to VBS this summer and they left t out in the rain. Will any of this work on the wire that rusted?

• Nicole Gregoire

Do you think unscented fabric softener sheets would work? Seems trivial but I wonder if unscented sheets have a different make up that wouldn't work as well.

• Msj14500528

I will really try all your suggestions! I have a lot of work to do now, thank you, but at least now I know how to do it!

• Pau9441648

Thank you - I'll try it.