How can dog pee be eliminated from smelling in your home?

Donna Swan AbellChristi NewbyDORLIS
+7

If there is carpeting and padding chances are it went all the way through to your floors. You can try natures miracle on the urine stains followed by a steam cleaning.Place open boxes of baking soda and open the windows.
  • Judy Ferrell

try a cleaner from the pet store. ask what they use.
  • Pamelalounsbery

There is a gallon jug in Walmart in the pet section, that works wonderful on every stain. I do not remember the name but it was in a pink and white jug.
  • Dee

I also recommend Nature's Miracle. Feral cats in my neighborhood have triggered spraying in my neutered house cats, and this had worked really well.
  • Diana Jones-Cox

I love the Thieves cleaning line and Purification by Young Living essential Oils
  • Debra Edds

odo ban can get gal. at sams

• DORLIS

I use Fizzion as recommended by Jackson Galaxy on "My cat from Hell".
    It works on pee, vomit stools and also when a human has an accident. I also soak clothing in it to remove smells.
  • Christi Newby

This works well and prevents them from re-visiting the spot they had soiled before. But you have to be careful because the peroxide can cause bleaching.

5oz, peroxide
    1tsp. vinegar
    1tbs. baking soda
    3-5 drops orange essential oil

Put it in a spray bottle and shake it up and saturate area, let sit for a few min and then clean up.

It has been a life saver for my floors, but I don't have any carpets.
  • Donna Swan Abell

I pretreatment my carpet by spraying vinegar on the spot generously, letting it set for 15 minutes, then steam cleaning it.