Can you use Mod Podge on metal ?

+6
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on May 07, 2017
    What would you like to do with it? If it's for decoupage, yes, you can !
  • Karen Karen on May 09, 2017
    try it on a small project first, then tell us about your experience. I have always been a 'risk taker' on things like this. Had some great results...
  • Dana Baier Dana Baier on May 09, 2017
    I used Mod Podge to re purpose some old aluminum pitchers! I tore up a bunch of scrapbooking paper & used the Mod Podge to adhere it to the pitchers. Sorry I don't have a picture however , it worked like a charm & they turned out really cute with some artificial flowers in them to use as a center piece!
  • Nicole Frances Nicole Frances on May 15, 2017
    Absolutely you can! Just make sure if using for outside that you use a sealant.
  • Diane Diane on May 05, 2018
    Can I use mod podge on metal patio furniture to prevent water getting into the hollow opening causing rusty water
  • Jeanette S Jeanette S on May 05, 2018
    Yes! I just saw where a woman covered tin cans with mod podge and paper to make mini-planters for her small patio!
  • Sarah H Sarah H on Jun 28, 2019

Can I modge podge paper to the inside of a mailbox and then seal it with modge podge?