How can we make our concrete pool area look good?

Ber6924745Nancy GrammJudy Ferrell
+2

We built our pool but around the pool is concrete and it is ugly. How can we make this look good? Concrete and pool edge is the same level. We tried some concrete paint about 3 years ago but it faded and disappeared.
Please help with ideas that will not break bank.
Thanks!!!
  • Just peachy

There is also concret stain, it can last longer than paint. I dont know how economical it is.
  • Judy Ferrell

There is a treatment made from rubber. Check at the pool store. It looks like tiny pebbles but it is rubber.
  • Nancy Gramm

I don't think staining is that expensive if you do it yourself, and I don't think it's that hard to do. I researched it several years ago and found a number of DIYers who'd done beautiful jobs, scoring with a saw into intricate patterns and staining several colors. You don't want to go that detailed, I'm sure, but have a look around. It could work for you.
  • Ber6924745

Thank you for this idea I will do some research and will show you pics should I use your idea.
  • Ber6924745

Please advise on what to use to clean the entire face brick house. Idea that is simple and to get the results.