How do I decorate around 2 logs on the ground to big for me to move ?

Peggy Dean VaughnDiana DeileyJanet Pizaro
+4

• Just peachy

A picture would be helpful. Are they tree stumps or just lay cut pieces of wood? If they're tree stumps you could always try a fairy garden.
  • 4554290

I have a number of stumps at the cottage, I had my husband drill a hole in the centre of each one. I bought sets of solar lanterns with LED lights and plopped them in. They cast a beautiful light and make a snowflake/sunburst design on the stump. Some lights actually illuminate for 8 hours.

www.hometalk.com/14266159/10-amazing-tree-stump-ideas-for-the-garden
  • Diana Deiley

I'd use them as a decoration. When I lived in Arizona I had an old burnt tree stump I used as a focal point in a rock garden. Stood it upright, planted cacti around it, and arranged large colorful red rocks on it and around it. It was quite the conversation piece and the neighbors loved it. You could do something similar with plants and shrubs and a bird feeder. Best of luck.
  • Peggy Dean Vaughn

I like that idea, thanks.
  • Peggy Dean Vaughn

good idea, thanks