Color scheme advise....?

Linda Tocci LourenzoAlyceJustme
+3

1. This is a photo of our home. It needs color badly. Any suggestions? We are planning to redo landscape with knockout roses and other bloomers for color.
  • FL

How about a bright color (red? colonial blue?)for the door and maybe window boxes under the two matching upstairs windows overflowing with matching and complementary colors in flowers? Have fun!
  • Linda Tocci Lourenzo

I would leave the house alone and plant colorful bushes and flowers.
    • Tammy

Thanks! I was considering painting the front door, it has multiple windows, so the painted area would be small.
  • Justme

given the color of the bricks and the perhaps red Maple? I'd opt for a cream or beige. A little more neutral and spice it up with maybe a deep red door and lots of colored flowers
  • Alyce

Have you considered painting the brick. Today it is possible to paint it almost any color. I always love a yellow house. What about painting the all of the areas that are white with the yellow and painting the brick a light, or charcoal grey. Or painting the brick a nice dark green. What about teal and another color or white. For good ideas try watching HGTV's Fixer Upper, they are so informative. You could even go on their site for advise.
    Alyce
  • Linda Tocci Lourenzo

a nice deep red door would be nice, like Elizabeth Arden