Does Scott's Patch Repair really work in regrowing grass?

DfmSl64Marcia
+1

• Mmsandie

yes, if you have a problem call Scott's, they will help you
  • Marcia

Scotts EZ Seed is a great product. Avoid the stuff that looks like insulation on your yard. Remember to water gently and often.
  • Sl64

Yes it does and as Mmsandie said they stand behind their product. I seeded my lawn and it wasn't coming in very nice . I contacted them, not to complain but to figure out what I should try. They made their suggestions and sent me vouchers for I believe $30 to use on their products to get it going.
  • Dfm

so far so good....had a truck sitting in the yard for about a year-gone 2 weeks ago. seeded and watered....looking good...i see green where brown was. its also the brand i used for the deep shade of my back yard-- a new swale was dug to collect run off from the hill behind me- planted the deep shade version and it's looking great this year. what got my attention was the smaller bags of seed.....i didn't need 50 lbs....