What is the the easiest way to recycle bath soap?

JustmeMmsandieBee
+2

I have a bucket full from years of collecting them. Hate to throw them away. Thank you.
  • Barb

Add water and soften them up . After soft add more water blend and then you can put it in a pump bottle for hand soap or for spots in the laun8
  • My suggestion is to heat some distilled water and the soap bits ( I would say a gallon for 1/2 your bucket of soap) and bring to a gentle boil. Add 2 Tablespoons of glycerin (available in many craft stores) and remove from the heat. Allow the whole pot to sit for 24 hours then mix or stir vigorously until it is smooth. This will keep the soap in a creamy consistency to use in pumps.
  • Bee

I put soap slivers into a cloth tea bag to collect it...when there's enough, wet the whole thing and squeese into bar shape or a ball...remove from the bag and let dry. use anywhere you have water, even out doors by the fausets
  • Mmsandie

Grate them and add to washing machine
  • Justme

They sell a variety of molds you can use to re shape it