I would like to use a large picture instead of a headboard

JewellmartinBeverly LambertV Valencia
+2

The frame is 41"wide x 60"tall and the "glass" seems to be plastic. How do I hang this so it will not fall? I do like to read in bed and will be leaning against it.
  • You would have to make sure that it is secure to the wall at all corners. If you have ever stayed in a hotel, they make sure that all artwork is not able to be removed unless you unbolt it from the wall. (I guess too many people steal this stuff). One way is to screw eye screws into the frame and use large hooks on the wall. It might be tricky lining everything up. Good luck. I like the idea very much.
  • Shoshana

Popular Mechanics has so good tips: http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/interior...>
  • V Valencia

I used a bracket like the one pictured here. You might want to use two for added strength. I got my at Home Depot.
  • Beverly Lambert

Just scew or finishing nails and attach it into wall studs on top and bottom frame
  • Jewellmartin

Get two or three bed pillows you like. Make sure your head does not touch the picture, just your pillows. You might try using a bolster pillow behind your real pillows so nothing has to touch the picture. Best wishes 😇