How do I decorate a small front door landing?

Hillela G.FLElizabeth Dion
+2

• Nancy Gramm

Is it too small for plants? That would be my first choice if there's space. If not, go upward. Hang tin signs, metal or wooden art, wrought iron. Put seasonal wreaths on your door. Good luck.
  • Dysko7710

I have seen some really cute vertical decor for small porches. A three tiered lantern stand or an upward planter. Some people stack terra cotta pots with plants in them to go upward. Mine is small, as well, and I plan on taking an old chair seat out of a chair, decorating the chair and putting a plant in the seat part of the chair to go on the porch.
  • Elizabeth Dion

The first thing I would do would be to paint the front door a very welcoming color. Is there an outside light that you can upgrade to add more curb appeal? How about a nice Welcome mat? A pretty seasonal wreath on the door would be a nice addition also. If you have room for a small table where you can place a plant or a small tabletop fountain thst would be nice also. How about an old fashioned wooden screen door painted white? Just a few ideas for you to ponder.
  • FL

A hanging plant of luscious petunias in bright colors! Play up small details like the doorbell, doorknocker, house number, door color, wreath, mailbox even outdoor light! take your time and LOVE each new addition to make authentically yours!
  • Hillela G.

I love gallery walls, especially by the entrance, great smile when you come in!