Asked on May 8, 2017

How do I update oak chairs with round backs?

C. D. ScallanNancy Gramm


2 answers
  • Nancy Gramm
    on May 8, 2017

    Are you talking slatted back? Upholstered back? Ice cream style? Regardless, paint can work wonders, but, depending on the type, you can also use chair slipcovers or reupholster.
  • C. D. Scallan
    on May 8, 2017

    Use Citristrip and then lightly sand them. After that you can paint whatever color you like or apply a few coats of polyurethane to enjoy the beauty of the natural wood.
Your comment...