I need a Durable under counter- that won't come loose when kicked

Just peachySandyArtemis
+4

I have white cabinets& white & grey counters
  • Shawna Bailey

Sandwich wood is very durable.
  • Karen Brunck

1-clear acrylic panels (if you like the white) 2- tile to match or compliment your backsplash. 3- (if you're creative) paint a mural and seal it with marine spar varnish.
  • Amanda

i would paint bead board and put there
  • Pam Walker

Paint a piece of plywood white & using screws, attach it to the existing frame. You could paint it solid white or paint a mural on it, then put it up. You could also use stencils & paint with a pretty design or pattern before installing. You could glue an extra large picture on it with school glue. I've done this before. Glue the picture onto the board, let it dry some, then cover the picture with a thin layer of glue to act like a laminate. It will protect it & it dries clear. GOOD LUCK! :)
  • Artemis

I used ship lap.
  • Sandy

We added glass tile.
  • Just peachy

Have you thought of flooring, wood laminate flooring? It's easy to install and should hold up to kicking. And it comes in a huge variety of textures and colors.