David Marcia Albrecht
David Marcia Albrecht
  • Vero Beach, FL

What is best diy idea for getting this stain out?

Lin21028052C. D. ScallanJodi Murray Hendon
+3

Raspberry stain out of an a upholstered chair. Thanks!
  • Nicole Frances

Have you tried using Resolve stain remover? If you take some powdered Resolve and add a bit of water to make a paste, then add it to the stain. Leave for a while. I gently blot the stain with a warm rag to get the color up. If it doesn't remove the first time, try again. It may take a few tries, since Raspberries are a dark color. Good Luck!

Make a paste with baking soda and white vinegar or cream of tartar and lemon juice. The stain should only be blotted with the cleaning solution a little at a time.
  • Shirley Heikkinen

Club soda Will take up most red stains. Blot with clean cloth to absorb excess moisture.
  • Jodi Murray Hendon

Somebody donated an off-white wing chair to our church that was so filthy we thought it was beige. It was July, so I scrubbed it down, rinsed it well, and let it bake in the sun. There was still a place on the arm where a kid had written his name in ink, so I used some of those Spray & Wash stain wipes which removed the ink. I'd previously used stain wipes to remove a spot on my son's mattress where he'd spilled a chocolate shake. I carry those stain wipes in my purse, and while I've seldom needed them myself, I've given them to people who needed them.
  • C. D. Scallan

Spray & wash stain wipes are awesome . I used to keep them in my desk at work .
  • Lin21028052

If spray & wash wipes don't work try a strong mixture of Oxyclean and very hot water. Let sit for a few minutes and then use a clean toothbrush to scrub. Then rinse with cold water.