What is the best product/way to clean kitchen cabinets on the cheap?

Llg007JustmeJanet Pizaro
+2

cabinets are old and previous owner did not take care of them, some ae very sticky,and even have places where finish has been rubbed off
  • Karan Kay Hultgren-Pool

I've cleaned a lot of kitchens and I like using Purple Power. You can find it at O'Reiley's Auto. It's a de - greaser and you don't need much.
  • Stephen Taylor

Lemon juice mixed in alcohol is really good, (use isopropyl alcohol from the pharmacy (or vodka if you can't get it)) We used to use something called lemon cologhe but this makes the same stuff more or less

There is a product called cabinet magic which is a cleaner and polisher all in one available at Home Depot.
  • Justme

My dad always used TSP. It works well but, people seem to forget about old fashioned soap and water with a little elbow grease. That's what I use.
  • Llg007

I try to use non commercial cleaners as much as I can. white vinegar, alcohol and a little dish soap mixed with water does a great job.