How do I remove hard water mineral deposit from bathtub?

MaryPam WalkerGail
+1

Water was left standing in tub and has left the deposit in my tub. Have tried vinegar and dawn, didn't work.

Have you tried making a paste with baking soda and vinegar?
  • Gail

We have hard water that leaves rings, I tried everything. Then, lemon juice took it off. I drained the seeds and pulp off, poured it in the toilet and let it set. Came back and scrubbed it right off!
  • Pam Walker

What we do is run a tub full of water, add bleach & swirl it around, let it sit overnight & rinse down after draining. NO SCRUBBING is required. Usually does the trick for us. OR you could run a tub full of water & use denture cleaning tablets overnight. They'd work good too . GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS!! :)
  • Mary

There is a wonderful product called CLR. It stands for Calcium-Lime-Rust and does an amazing job removing these deposits. There is actually an entire line of products from the company, but your best bet would be the CLR that comes in a small silver colored jug. It's available at Walmart for about $6.00. You can also find it at big box stores like Lowe's and Home Depot. Best of all, it's certified as a safer product AND the company is Women Owned!