What is the best glue to use for wood to wood and for metal to wood???

Barbara SuePennie1958John
+3

• Cori Widen

I thought that this was a really good comparison of wood glues!

• Perhaps Gorilla glue or Elmer's Wood glue for the wood to wood but metal and wood might do better with an epoxy made for metal.
  • Barbara Sue

Jesus is the ansers. also try elemers glue
  • John

wood glue creates the strongest bond for wood to wood. seams glued, clamped together, allowed to dry ...will be the strongest point of the wood and will be almost impossible to break. wood to metal for small pieces use E6000...comes in a tube and is a bit cost prohibitive for large projects. never leave gorilla glue in reach of animals or children. it will basically expand and clog airways or intestinal tract...my dog ate some and had to have surgery to remove the blockage
  • Pennie1958

elmer regular glue even works great wood to wood i use it when i built cabinets wood glue just cost more i get elmers by the gallon , metal to wood id use quick grip or gorilla glue have fun
  • Barbara Sue

Did you ladies hear me? I said Jesus is the answer