Purge, Re-org, and Re-style Your Craft Room. If I Can, Anyone Can!

My craft room was non-functional. It took me longer to locate items because I just stuffed here and there. I wasn't purging when new items were being brought in. So, I had to do it all at once, with a heavy heart: I asked the tough question~ Will this be used within the next month. This is the result.
purge re org and re style your craft room if i can anyone can, cleaning tips, craft rooms, home decor

• C Crow

Wow! I needed this--am looking at an even more jumbled pile of craft goodies but am dragging my feet about purging. Thanks for the encouragement.

• Gloria DiBenedetto

I need to do this too. My "sewing room" looks a lot like yours. Can't find a thing and it's a struggle to keep a path open to my big corner desk and my sewing machine. I start and stop... Thanks for the inspiration.