My cabinets are very deep!

19522377210InetiaRus23465458
+3

The cabinets in my kitchen and bath are 22 inches deep. I can get pull out shelves for the kitchen but how can I maximize the great space in the bathroom without having everything get "lost " in them? I'm stumped!'
  • Pat

Baskets to fit the shelves that can be pulled out to get the things you want.

Baskets are the only way to go.
  • Ken

There is a company called Rev-A-Shelf, products sold through many outlets, that makes a lot of different devices to help utilize cabinet space. None of it is as cheap as baskets but you might want to take a look. I have no affiliation with them, just a fan.
  • Rus23465458

Stack some boxes or crates on their sides and you have instant shelves and separators for added storage space
  • Inetia

Install roll out shelves to maximize the usage for lower cabinets, or install turntables in higher cabinets if you don't need to maximize your space.
  • 19522377210

Thanks for all of the great suggestions! This is a wonderful "problem" to have. I believe I will go with the pull-out shelves/baskets combination to solve this. Appreciated everyone's input!!