How can I DIY a Jewel organizer?

C.B.Susie LeeRonda Jaramillo
+3

How to make an efficient jewellery Organizer?

www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/bedroom/jewerly-organizers
  • Gladys

Janet, your link isn't complete and can't be opened with way.
  • C. D. Scallan

How about using the small boxes that medicine (Tylenol )comes in. Cut in half , paint, and arrange in a drawer for all your earrings ,pins,etc.
  • Ronda Jaramillo

I made an earring holder from an old picture frame and left over screen material. You could use anything with small slots (thinking plastic canvas) and create this very easily.
  • Susie Lee

I make jewelry for my ETSY shop and for craft shows. Here are a few ideas I've gathered for myself.

I have also seen people repurpose things like tool chests and small dressers for their jewelry organizers by adding fabric covered inserts that are sectioned off in a luxury fabric such as velvet or faux fur. You could spray paint the outside of feminine color and even add some bling to it.

AND THIS LINK:
    , Made with frames, Made with paper towel holders and candlesticks
  • C.B.

Ben Franklin Stores carry various sized wooden boxes that are flat & unfinished; there is one that has several sections in it that you can lightly sand & finish however you desire...line with velvet or any fabric of your choice & place your jewelry in it.
    I make necklace/earring pouches out of ribbon & Pendleton Blanket scraps sewn together so that they fold over so the jewelry doesn't fall out.