How to keep inside of toilet clean? Has scratches ,cleaner won't work!

MarcieCarol CollierCrystal Jozefick
+4

These toilets were new about 5 years ago, I have tried vinegar , heavy industrial cleaner. My husband take vitamins. We have really hard water. I don't want to install a water filter.

Try using a pumice stone,then pour in white vinegar followed by baking soda.
  • Debbie Mac

The vinegar and baking soda work really well - even on tough stains. You should leave the solution in for perhaps 20-30 min.
  • Karen Merritt3

You might try BarKeepers Friend and a nonabrasive pad. I used it for the same purpose and it worked. I hope it works for you. If it is hard water try CSP from Hillyards Chemical.
  • Joanie

I use the good old Pumice Stone.......in toilet and on feet too!! I have the smoothest feet in the country!! lol........sorry, about the feet......this stone will help you out and it is CHEAP. No more than 2 dollars at W.World.
  • Crystal Jozefick

Coca Cola does wonders for toilets. Pour a can in and let it soak and take a toilet brush over it. Just think what it does to our stomachs.
  • Carol Collier

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I haven't tried to Coke.
  • Marcie

Try "Barkeepers Friend" cleaner. I've had great luck with this. I learned about it from a cleaning person.