Master Bathroom Remodel

When I moved into my house there were a lot of things I didn't like but only two things I detested - the tile floors and my master bathroom. Actually, I hated our master bathroom. Hate is such a strong word, but it fit.
The gentleman we bought the house from remodeled the master bathroom in an attempt to sell the house at a cost of around $10,000. When I learned this I thought "this is the reason you don't remodel before a sale - because you never know what someone will like." So after three years of pinning and planning I was finally able to renovate my bathroom.
For links to all products and pricing information, and to see all of the before and afters and side-by-sides, visit: http://www.therozyhome.com/2014/01/06/the-bathroom-reveal-finally/
The view from the door (after)
The view from the door (after)
The view from the door (before)
The view from the door (before)
The hubs side (before)
The hubs side (before)
The hubs side (after)
The hubs side (after)
The tub (before)
The tub (before)
The tub (after)
The tub (after)
Shower (before)
Shower (before)
Shower (after)
Shower (after)

The Rozy Home

• Suzanne Crowther

WOW Awesome job I love your new space, off centre mirrors would drive my hubby nuts he drives me nuts with the tape measure, this is a very special bathroom nice and big ,we have a very big master bath and we have windows on the corner like this we did ours ,but it was a new build we took to lock up here in Australia that means no plaster just bricks roof and frame we did all inside its been 9 years and we are still doing the house ,but the bathroom is stunning and I hope you enjoy it. we live on a property so no one to look in LOL just alpacas

• The Rozy Home

@Suzanne Crowther Thank you Suzanne! Yeah, those off center mirrors drove me crazy!!!! It sounds like you have a nice place and that you've had to do a bit of work but at least you can get it exactly how you want it!

• Susan

Your house is beautiful.