Feeling Proud: Dining Room Console

+3
We needed a narrow console table for our small diningroom. We wanted something simple yet interesting. We found a great piece of splayed mapple, cut it to size, sanded and put on several coats of a water based poly, sanding between coats. The legs are from Etsy. The table us attached to a cleat on the wall.
e dining room console
e dining room console
  • Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on May 11, 2017
    This is a cool idea and gives something that does not stick out too far in the hall, I will definitely use your inspiration on a couple of hallways in my house. thank you.

• Caseyem11 Caseyem11 on May 11, 2017
    Thank you. I really have to watch the auto correct before I hit submit. the wood is spalted maple.

• Nancy Gramm Nancy Gramm on May 11, 2017
    LOL! I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I find myself swearing at Autocorrect under my breath. Sometimes not so under.  Your table is gorgeous. Where did you find the wood? I'd like to do a sofa table out of it. Wonder if a three-legged table would work? Maybe not on something that long, but it is pretty.

• that top is really beautiful, great job!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on May 11, 2017
    Its so one of a kind, I really really like how it came out!

• Mindy Mindy on May 16, 2017
    Oh my goodness, that is beautiful. I love the live edge.