How can I escape of roses infestation with bugs, and fungus?

DavidJanet PizaroCecilia O'Connor
+8

Roses are susceptible to all insects and fungus unless treatments are done,the same goes for all shrubs trees,flowers etc. Plants do not grow magically.For a rose care system use a three in one product from Bayer.controls insects,disease and fertilizes.
  • Sweet Pea Studio

After you have your bugs and fungus under control make sure you prune your plants every winter and give them new composted/rich soil. Also, feed them your banana peels and you won't ever have bugs or fungus again.
  • Fay22300230

My mom had beautiful roses when I was growing up , and she always poured soapy dishwater on her bushes.
  • Jenissa

You can spray the roses with White Vinegar and Neem mixed together in 1 gal of water every 7 to 14 days until trouble goes away.
  • Cecilia O'Connor

Thank you so much😊💐

Welcome good luck and keep the progress posted
  • David

I've had excellent with Ortho Isotox systemic pest killer. Spray it on, and it will prevent insect infestation for weeks.