How can I escape of roses bugs & fungus, nothing I bought is working?

C.B.Cheryl DavisDanielle Whatsittoyou
+3

I tried all the sprays from stores and fungus, bugs , yellow spoted leaves are not gone I cannot treat my roses completely😔

Try a systemic rose care from Bayer,it is a three in one,insect,disease and fertilizer
  • Danielle Whatsittoyou

I agree with ^Janet. The stuff from Bayer works great for my Roses. You could also try making sure that the soil that they're growing in is nice and healthy for them. They love coffee grounds and banana peels. And only water them from the bottom. Try to have the only time the leaves get wet be from rain. Good luck! I love my Roses and would definitely want to get them healthy again if mine were sick.
  • Cheryl Davis

Try mancozeb or other fungal sprays such as "Black Spot for Roses". Black spot happens during prolonged rainy periods. Some gardeners use 2 parts water to 1 part milk spray.

• C.B.

Bananas, bananas...bury banana peels near the roots of your rose bushes & as the bush feeds off the peels, it's health will improve & it will get rid of the insects that attacking your plants...believe me...they work!