What is the best glue that dries clear for indoor and outdoor use?

Joyce BallChar AlfaroJanet Pizaro
+1

• Shoshana

Are you referring to Loctite glue perhaps?

That will depend on what you are using it for.
  • Char Alfaro

I am not referring to a "crazy glue" type of application. I created a fireplace screen by painting two rubber "wrought iron" looking outdoor mats with burnt bronze ( with a slight sparkle) and attaching them to a mat black wood foundation the same size as my fireplace opening. I used Gorilla glue because I wanted it to stick securely with some room to adjust the placement on the wood. I found that after it dried it puffed up and I was able to correct the small globs by using a Sharpie marker. It was really easy and no one would ever know. If I ever give the directions to someone else I would like to have another type of glue to recommend. I love the secure attaching of the Gorilla glue but I was wondering if someone knew of another glue that is comparable without the blobs. Thanks.
  • Joyce Ball

I really like E 6000 . It can be used in or out door and is even washer/dryer safe. Make sure you have great ventilation and read all the packaging information. Hope you will like this product.
    Joyce