How do I find things in my bottom freezer?

SandyGLindafredbTankermom
+2

I need to find a way to organize the bottom freezer .
  • Valerie Hanson

Organize in baskets or some type of container, then maybe make a diagram to have on the inside of the top to tell you where things are located? Just a thought! Hope this helps.
  • Melissa

Whenever you are putting items in the bottom freezer, such as frozen meals, be sure to place them on their side so that you can easily read what it is. Baskets or bins in the freezer that would make compartments so that you could organize similar items in the same basket or bin and then label the basket or bin, such as Vegetables, or Meats so that you would at least know the type of item that is any of the baskets or bins.
  • Tankermom

I used laundry baskets --one for beef, one for chicken etc.
  • Lindafredb

Thanks I'll try it
  • SandyG

Plastic milk crates are great. (Look at Target or sometimes you can find them at yard sales). You can put same items together in one and then do another with different items and set right on top of it. Simply lift top on to get the bottom. No mashed fingers from sliding/slipping roasts or chicken.