What are your favorite kitchen cleaning remedies?

Anna Felesena SummersMaura WhiteJudy
+2

Kitchen cleaning remedies
  • Hillela G.

I use this vinegar solution for everything in my kitchen, I love it because its non toxic and smells great!!!
  • Nicole Frances

It really depends on what you are cleaning. If you are removing grease or cleaning windows etc, then I use straight vinegar. If I'm cleaning wood for my chairs, table or wooden cabinets, then I mix olive oil and lemon juice. Mix in the bowl and using a soft cloth dab onto the surface and rub in a circular motion and wipe with another clean cloth. This brings out the shine. If I'm cleaning grout, then I use vinegar and baking soda and use a toothbrush to scrub in circular motions. Good Luck!
  • Judy

I would have to say Windex and Ajax. These work greatly together, and no problems at all. I use these often, and they are the tops.

• Maura White

Norwex Envirocloth!!! Check out this video on how they work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQOECwKF14
  • Anna Felesena Summers

Saving orange and lemon peels and soaking in vinager in the fridge for a week then it's a spray cleaner